Courses this book is used in:
- Classical Composition 4: Refutation/Confirmation Stages:
- Homeschool (Prerequisites: Classical Composition 1, 2 & 3)
- Self-Paced (Prerequisites: Classical Composition 1, 2 & 3)
- Classical Composition 3 & 4: Chreia/Maxim & Refutation/Confirmation Stages:
- Online (Prerequisite: Classical Composition 1 & 2)
Classical Composition is built upon the ancient principle that writing instruction should be based on imitation of the masters. In this way students make the structure, figures of speech, rhetorical devices, and style of the best writers a part of their writing year by year. The Classical Composition Course is intended to teach students in a progressive manner, starting with Volume I and continuing with consecutive volumes in order, regardless of the grade level of your student.