Course this book is used in:
- AP Statistics:
Barron’s AP Statistics has in-depth content review, practice tests, and expert explanations to help students feel prepared on test day.
The College Board has announced that there are May 2021 test dates available are May 3-7 and May 10-14, 2021.
This edition includes:
• Five full-length practice tests in the book
• Three full-length practice tests online
• One diagnostic test to identify strengths and weaknesses so students can focus their study on areas for improvement
• Comprehensive subject review for all test topics
• Tips on how to select an appropriate procedure for the inference question on the exam
• Suggestions on how to prepare for the challenging Investigative Task on the exam
• Thirty-seven quizzes to be used as progress checks
• Fifty Misconceptions
• Fifty Common Errors students make on the AP exam
• Fifty AP Exam Hints, Advice, and Reminders
• A guide to basic uses of TI, Casio, and HP graphing calculators