Courses this book is used in:
- Fourth Form Latin:
Fourth Form Latin completes Latin grammar by reviewing all material in First, Second, and Third Form, completing all verb forms for all four conjugations by studying participles, infinitives, gerunds, and much more. The First Year Henle text is required for some translation practice.
This Fourth Form Latin Set includes the following six items:
- A Student Text, which is small, concise, and non-intimidating with 34 two-page lessons on facing, uncluttered pages.
- An everything-you-could-possibly-need Teacher Manual that includes Student Text inset with answers in color, scripted lessons, recitation schedule, extensive teaching notes, and an FYI (For Your Information) section for extra background.
- A full-size Student Workbook with 4-6 pages of exercises per lesson. These exercises teach concepts through practice and mastery learning.
- A Quizzes & Tests booklet with reproducible weekly quizzes and unit tests that ensure material is being mastered.
- A Teacher Key (for Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests) with answers to the workbook and quizzes/tests.
- A Pronunciation CD that includes all vocabulary and grammar forms for each lesson